Tuesday, October 15, 2019

IT

Stars 5/5
IT by Stephen King
(read for #SpookAThon 2019)

OMG! What a creepy adventure. I really loved it. I have to admit I was a bit hesitant to read this book because I had seen the film long ago but I am so glad I read the book because it is so much more! The story follows seven kids that witness evil and try to kill it. Thinking that one day the It may return, they made a blood vow that they would come back and kill it again. There is so much to this book. The story not only shows their fears, struggles, abusive home lives, bullies, pain and even death but it also shows coming of age, friendships, working together and conquering evil. This is a Stephen King book so expect it to be off the wall horror. I highly recommend "IT"!

No comments:

Post a Comment