Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Rayne & Delilah's Midnite Matinee

Stars 5/5
Rayne & Delilah's Midnite Matinee by Jeff Zentner

WoW! I just loved this book! I have to say that this story took me back time. When I was a teen, I got to meet "The Cool Ghoul" a local horror tv show host and this book brought back all of the memories of how cool it really was. The story follows best friends Delia and Josie, better known as Rayne Ravenscroft and Delilah Darkwood, who host the Midnite Matinee, a local tv creature feature on cable. With their senior year coming to an end, these girls need to make some life changing decisions. Josie knows she wants to be on tv but also wants to go off to college and that would mean leaving the Midnite Matinee and Delia. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I just loved it and highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment