Thursday, April 4, 2019

Heroine

Stars 5/5
Heroine by Mindy McGinnis

WoW! I have to say that I usually do not read books with addiction tropes but I had heard good things about this book so I gave it a shot and I am so glad I did. This book was written so well that when the author was describing how the characters were feeling and the pain they were going through, it felt so real and I could feel it just from the words. So very realistic it was scary. The story follows Mickey and what she goes through after wrecking her car. The pain from her hip. The pain from seeing her friend heal faster than her, or so she thought. The pain of running out of her medicine and the pain of waking up to find dead people all around her. I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment