Wednesday, April 25, 2018

The Witch's Tears (The Witch's Kiss bk 2)

Stars 3/5
The Witch's Tears (The Witch's Kiss bk 2) by Katharine & Elizabeth Corr

This is the second book in The Witch's Kiss series and I have to say it was not as good as the first but I did enjoy many aspects of it. I was glad to see more of Merry's brother Leo and him finding himself more. I will definitely be reading the next book just to see what happens with him. As for Merry, I really am starting to dislike her character. She has gone further than just being a temper tantrum teen. She has gotten mean and even a bit nasty. For her to think that "it kinda served him right" when finding out about Finn's brother dying, almost made me throw the book. I do hope she grows up a bit in the next book. I like to hate some characters but it can be hard to read at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment