Friday, April 20, 2018

More Happy Than Not

Stars 5/5
More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

I am going to be honest and say it took me sometime to get my head straight to write this review. I am not going to even bother talking about what the book is about because you can read summary to find out. I want to write about how this book made me feel. First off, I wanted to scream OMG NO NO NO! and then I cried. This story is deep & dark and is a very emotionally hard book to read and it is not just the ending, it is the whole book. The story took my mind to a very dark and broken place. I will never forget this story. That is why it made it to my 2018 Favorites List. I highly recommend this to everyone especially those who have a hard time getting emotional about books because this book will rip you apart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment