Saturday, April 21, 2018

Ace of Shades

Stars 3/5
Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody

First let me say the writing was wonderful and I really enjoyed the unique and creative brilliance of the Blood Talents. I thought those were so imaginative and awesome. The story follows Enne, a young girl with a dancer talent, that goes to the City of Sin to find her missing adoptive mother, Lourdes. With her mother's letter in hand, she locates Levi, the one person her mother says can help, but Enne suspects her mother may be dead. The adventure starts here with the search for Lourdes and for Enne to find out who she really is. I must be honest and say that I like Amanda Foody's Daughter of the Burning City book more than this one and I really don't think I will continue on with this series. Not because it wasn't good but because it is really not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment