Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Apprentice Witch

Stars 5/5
The Apprentice Witch by James Nicol

This book was so enchanting that it made it to my 2017 favs list. The story was remarkable and it flowed so well that I could see it as a film playing in my head. I flew through this book because it was wonderful. The story follows a young girl named Arianwyn and her life after she flunked her witch's assessment or so she thought. I do not want to give away anything so not to spoil it but let me just say that this is a coming of age book with lots of magic, friendships, unique creatures, that mean girl that everyone loves to hate and Arianwyn's quest to find herself. I would love an adaptation to film. I could just imagine how awesome the magical creatures would look and the worlds would be mesmerizing. I would recommend this to everyone! I sure hope there will be a series!

No comments:

Post a Comment