Sunday, April 9, 2017

Goodbye Days

Stars 5/5
Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner
**SPOILER ALERT**
I have been waiting to read this book forever and finally I did! This book is full of emotion so make note of that before you sit and read it (hint - bring tissues). The different emotions in this story is gripping and even upsetting. I don't want to spoil the story but the adults and their behavior in this book made me so mad that I wanted to scream. The story is about a boy, Carver, that sends his friends a text message to find out where they were and as a result they were all killed in a car crash answering the text message and how the community and the families dealt with the ordeal. I love how the author included other characters in the story that went through deaths as a young boy and how they dealt with it because at the end of the book I felt ok. Like I knew how the rest of Carver's life would be. I would recommend this to everyone. I loved the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment