Saturday, April 8, 2017

Betty Boop

Stars 5/5
Betty Boop by Roger Langridge and Gisele Lagace
(note - This review is for the entire collection that will be released May 16th 2017. This cover is only for the first edition story. No cover is released yet for the new full book)

I love Betty Boop and I was honored to be asked to review this graphic novel before it's release. First let me say, the illustrations are amazing. Keeping true to her look and style. I appreciated that so much! The story line was fun and also true to form as a vintage animation. The characters were all wonderful and I loved not only the main characters like Koko the clown, Grampy, Bimbo, Pudgy, Sally and Scat Skellington but also all the well illustrated ghosts, bugs and even the scene of Betty riding in the taxi. What a wonderful book. Loved the Bonus Materials at the end. I would recommend this to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment