Thursday, March 16, 2017

Stardust

Stars 4/5
Stardust by Neil Gaiman

I do believe that I have seen the film but was in luck because I don't remember anything from it. I really enjoyed this story. I do love magical realism and the world Gaiman created was better than most dreams. Very unique and intriguing. I gave this book 4 stars because as much as I loved it, I wish the author would of took more time to explore this massive magical world. This could of been way more than just 266 pages. I love most Gaiman novels but find that the endings just end and nothing more. I wish he would revisit his worlds and expand on them a bit. I am sure most of his fans would agree. I would recommend this short read to everyone especially if magical realism is your cup of tea like it is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment