Sunday, March 19, 2017

Peter Pan

Stars 4/5
Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie
**SPOILER ALERT**
I have always loved the story of Peter Pan and some parts of this book always make me laugh in comparing it to the Disney version. Tinkerbell and her swearing, Peter and his lust for killing and even a mention of Fairies coming home from an orgy LOL! I have read this classic tale many times throughout my life and even have listened to it on audio performed by Tim Curry and always end up thinking what is Peter Pan doing now? I think the only reason I gave this 4 stars is because I never liked the death of Tinkerbell part and that Peter never even remembered her or Hook. I always hoped he did remember but just didn't admit to it because of the painful memory. I would recommend this to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment