Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Stormy!




Stormy!
Been very stormy here! We definitely needed it because I was starting to think I lived in an oven. The humidity is horrible in Ohio. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy LOL! I hope it dries up soon though because my grass is getting tall now. I really wouldn't mind it because I love nature naturally but where I am at they frown upon anything above an inch. Tomorrow I really have to clean and go through my crafting stuff for Autumn. I have been so busy with harvesting honey that I have not had much time to take inventory. Usually by this time, I have a list made of all the items I will need for my holiday crafts by now. But of course, I am delayed this year =(  Have a wonderful night! HuggZ

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I'm in a syfy movie where the weeds have taken over and I can't get caught up fighting them and the grass. My Ohio, land of droughts and floods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Me too LOL! But it looks like it is going to rain again here today. Maybe I will get my grass mowed next month LOL! HuggZ

      Delete