Friday, July 26, 2013

Jewelry Day!

Jewelry Day!
Today, I spent a big part of the day creating some new jewelry pieces. The pic shows 4 of the bracelets that I did with some fun beads that I had. I also created another bracelet (not shown) and 5 pairs of earrings (not shown). It got late and the light in my room stinks so I will wait til tomorrow to take pics of those. It has been awhile since I created jewelry and I really do not know why I quit. I have so much fun creating new crazy bracelets LOL! I get to sewing big projects and my jewelry making goes on the back burner, I guess. But today, I had loads of fun creating again. My allergies are giving me heck the past few days and this headache seems to love my head. So, I really didn't sleep well last night. I think I may be coming down with something though because tonight I feel feverish and that is never good. Summer colds are the worst! My parents are supposed to come over tomorrow which will be a nice visit. My Mom is bringing me some honey and jam she made even though she knows I am going to be canning some myself LOL! That is just my Mom! Gotta love her! Yesterday, I got a bunch of new free books off Amazon... now just to find the time to read them LOL! Not enough hours in the day but they are on my Kindle so maybe one day I will find my way to them. I do hope I get better sleep tonight than I did last night! My Sister is sending her bead collection my way because she has found other hobbies to take up her time so that will be really nice for me. It will be like Christmas morning YAY! I am also watching a few auctions on ebay for some cute beads so I will let you know what I pick up there. Take care everyone and have a wonderful night! HuggZ

1 comment:

  1. I hope you scored some great beads on ebay. I won an old double boiler in light blue enamel and was delighted.

    ReplyDelete