Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My First Post!

My First Post!
Well this is my first post on this blog but I am not new to blogging on my gaming character's blogs. I wanted to do a more personal blog for myself about my life and what kinds of things I get into during my crazy adventures. I will add most of my pics to my facebook but here I will add more of my thoughts and detailed descriptions of the craziness in my life LOL! This is Odin, my growing puppy! I adopted him from a friend off facebook back in April and he is growing everyday! He is so sweet and friendly. He loves everyone! He is 7 months old and has brought lots of happiness and poop to my life LOL! HuggZ

4 comments:

  1. awsome blog look forward to flowing u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice set up for as new blog and who could grace the first picture better than Odin.

    ReplyDelete