Monday, June 17, 2019

These Witches Don't Burn

Stars 5/5
These Witches Don't Burn by Isabel Sterling

I really enjoyed this book and can not wait for the next one! This book would be an awesome Halloween/Autumn read but I just couldn't wait to read it. The story follows Hannah, an Elemental Witch that lives in Salem, Mass and her family belongs to a secret coven. Hannah's ex-best friend and ex-girlfriend, Veronica, seems to never go away but how can she when she is part of the same coven. Hannah is trying to just get over her when things start to happen around town. Is there a Blood Witch in Salem doing all these things or a Witch Hunter? I do not want to go into this story more as to not spoil it but there is so much to this book that there is no way I could. It is full of action and spooky awesome it is a "Must Read". I highly recommend it and will be anxiously awaiting the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment