Saturday, June 8, 2019

The UnHoneymooners

Stars 5/5
The UnHoneymooners by Christina Lauren
(note... This book made it to my 2019 Favorites List)

Loved this book! This book made it to my 2019 Favorites List because it had me laughing out loud all the way through! The story follows Olive, a very unlucky lady that has a sister that is so high on the lucky tree it is ridiculous. Olive's sister is getting married and has won just about everything for her wedding saving lots of money including the honeymoon. At the reception, her luck ran out and just about everyone gets sick from the catering except Olive and her new brother in law's brother, Ethan. Olive and Ethan, despite hating each other, decide to go together on the trip and that is all I am going to say. This book is a "Must Read"! I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment