Monday, July 10, 2017

Always and Forever, Lara Jean

Stars 4/5
Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han

This is the final book in the trilogy and I really enjoyed this series. Three sisters coming of age, friendships, love, finding their way, planning their futures and dealing with the separation. I have to say that I did find a couple things that I didn't care very much for in this book. I started seeing a change in Margot in the second book that I really didn't like and it spilled over into this book. I found her character changing from a loving, caring sister to a rude, immature young adult. I also grew a bit tired of hearing everyone in the book, including adults, making comments of how "hot" Lara Jean's boyfriend was... even her dad? That was a bit much for me. I would recommend this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment