Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Fat Girl On A Plane

Stars 4/5
Fat Girl On A Plane by Kelly Devos

I really enjoyed this book but I have to say I wish the ending would of wrapped up issues a bit more. I honestly would love another book going into Cookie's life after. The book follows Cookie, the daughter of a super model mom that doesn't care about her and a father who is an international doctor who never even bothers to come home to see her. Cookie is raised by her grandmother and loves to design clothes. She believes that the only thing holding her back in life is her weight so she goes on a diet. This book is about friendship, relationships with lovers and family, finding yourself and who you want to be. I definitely recommend it and fingers crossed for a second book.

No comments:

Post a Comment