Sunday, November 4, 2018

Craven Manor

Stars 5/5
Craven Manor by Darcy Coates
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

Holy Cow! This book was OMG awesome! I loved this book so much it definitely made it to my 2018 Favorites List. The book follows a young guy named Daniel who is really homeless but staying with his dreadful cousin Kyle, which let me say right now I hated him! Daniel gets a letter under the door offering him a job at Craven Manor a spooky abandoned estate. Daniel takes the job because it comes with lodging and gets him out of Kyle's apartment and of course the pay is great. While working at the Manor, things start to happen and I am not going into the story more because I do not want to spoil it but OMG it is definitely a Must Read especially during the Autumn/Halloween season. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment