Tuesday, September 26, 2017

They Both Die At The End

Stars 5/5
They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera

What a remarkable story! So unique and so heart touching. I have been going through a lot these past couple of months with family illness after illness and been in a book slump but I knew when I read this book's summary I had to read it asap. The story is about two guys who get the alert from the Death-Cast app that they will die today and how they find each other. Their Last Friend. The story follows them on their last day and everything they did. I didn't want to get to the end of this book. I stopped and just cried. Even if you do know what is going to happen in the end, it still doesn't make it easy. Bring Tissues! I would recommend this book to everyone and I will be adding it to my all-time favorites list.

No comments:

Post a Comment