Thursday, June 15, 2017

Every Heart a Doorway

Stars 5/5
Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
(Wayward Children #1)
This book has made it to my favorites YAY! I just loved this story and I can not wait to read the other books in the series. I have to say that I was sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time reading the story and I think I set a record of how fast I read it. It was that GOOD! All I am going to say is this... The story is about a school set up for kids that have came back from other worlds. Places like Wonderland, Narnia, The World of the Dead ect... This school is to help kids deal with the issues of being back in this world. That is all I am going to say about this book because I do not want to spoil it but I highly recommend this to everyone. I just finished the book and I am wanting to go back to that world asap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment