Wednesday, July 24, 2013

AlcatraZ

AlcatraZ
This is one of the top places I have on my bucket list of places I really want to see! I do not know what the fascination is with this place but I have wanted to tour it since I was young. Maybe because I believe if anywhere in the world, this place would be haunted. I am this really touchy feely person and would love to just once touch the cell doors. I know that sounds weird but I just have to do it LOL! I have been to San Francisco but at that time I didn't have the time to tour =( One day I will though! A friend of the family just returned from Cali and brought my sister back some goodies of Alcatraz. At first, I admit I was a bit jealous but then I found out, he never got to tour the prison. He just bought the souvenirs in the city. So all is good with me LOL I don't need souvenirs, I want the experience of touching the walls and seeing it for myself. Memories are enough for me LOL! So one day in the near future, I hope, me and you Alcatraz have a date! HuggZ  

No comments:

Post a Comment